DJI just ass raped GoPro. Sorry Gopro, but DJI is just way ahead of everyone. The Usain Bolt of drones. DJI are killing the competition. DJI just announced that will be selling a new drone starting in October called Mavic Pro. You can pre-order online right now at dji.com or order here on amazon: http://amzn.to/2d32Gu5. Why is DJI Mavic Pro better than GoPro’s Karma? Here is the main reason why it is 1000% times better than Karma. It’s plain and simple -DJI Mavic Pro is able to follow a target around. The Karma is not able follow a target around. DJI Mavic Pro also has obstacle avoidance! What’s worst than crashing your thousand dollar drone? It helps to have technology that helps you avoid crashing your done! Karma doesn’t have any of that shit. Sorry GoPro and GoPro shareholders -better start on that Karma 2. Here is the list of DJI Mavic Pro’s Features:
- The DJI Mavic Pro folds down as small as a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere.
- New OcuSync transmission system offers up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range.
- Fly at up to 40mph (64kmh) or for as long as 27-minutes.
- True 4K, fully stabilized ensures smooth footage
- ActiveTrack, TapFly and other smart features make professional looking video effortless.
- Obstacle Avoidance combined with sensor redundancy increases flight safety and reliability.
- Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors.
- Fly by Phone over Wi-Fi for even easier flight
TheVerge’s Review of Mavic Pro:
Casey’s Review of DJI Mavic Pro:
Here is a review from Jon Olson: