The Japanese have the best keyboard on the iPhone. The keyboard consists of emoticons with actual symbols instead of the original emoticons that the English keyboard has. The Japanese Kana keyboard will let you choose from different famous emoticons from the web. Here’s how to get add the Japanese Kana keyboard and choose from 100 emoticons:
- Go to your iPhone Settings.
- Click General.
- Click on Keyboard then click on Keyboards.
- Next click on “Add Keyboards”.
- Then click Japanese Keyboard and choose Kana.
- Now when you text you click on the globe to change keyboards and click on the Japanese Keyboard.
- Click on the ^-^ near the lower bottom left
- Now you can choose from a selection of emoticons!
Here’s a step by step video from Mashable: