Latest iPhone 8 rendering by Benjamin Geskin has made its way on iDROPNEWS website. The latest rendering features a bezel-less iPhone all around, instead of the other leaks that have a chin. This iPhone is probably what we will see in the September launch. At least we all hope to see this iPhone. It is a relief that they will feature a all around bezel less iPhone, because the Galaxy S8 is a great design. But if this latest rendering by Benjamin is true, Apple will prevail once again.
“iPhone 8 Features:
- iPhone 8 Features
- Front-facing Touch ID beneath the display.
- 4mm bezels around the entire edge of the device.
- 2.5D contoured glass on the front and back of the device surrounded by a metal frame.
- Wireless charging.
- Same dimensions as the iPhone 7.
- 5.8″ OLED display.
- “Invisible” front-facing camera hidden underneath the display.
- Large power button featuring two points of contact. Reason unknown.” –iDROPNEWS.com
Check out this video montage below!